Sabtu, 12 Maret 2011

My Lovely Room

My room is my favorite place in my house, it is like the second heaven for me, I feel so comfortable to spend much time there to relax. The size of my room is about 4x4 m, it is not too big but it is enough for me. If you open the door you will feel fresh and calm because I give green nuance in my room. You can see it from the wall colour. In the right side of my room there is a big frame of my friends and me hung on the wall. Under it there is my bed, there are a blanket, a bolster, two pillows, and my lovely pig doll. I choose green bed cover with animal motif because I want to match it with the wall’s colour. If you sleep on  my bed, I am sure you will not wake up soon, because the bed is so comfortable. Beside my bed, you can see a big window with a green curtain that looks so chic. I really like to open the window in the morning because the beautiful sun shine enters my room and fresh air makes my room perfect like my little heaven. Under the window there is a table, where I put a cute reading lamp on it. Beside the reading lamp you can find my teen lit novels collection. I usually put my laptop on it and a small speaker to sing and listen to music. There is a big mirror hung on the cupboard door on the left side of the table. The mirror is my favorite thing in my room, I put my make up kit on my small shelf next to cupboard. I feel joy able and comfortable in this room because it is quite clean and green that makes me calm, so I love my room.

SHINTA DIAH WULANDARI

8 komentar:

  1. Thanks a lot for your texts. I find them pretty useful to use with my students.

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks a lot for your texts. I find them pretty useful to use with my students.

    BalasHapus
  3. Thanks a lot for text. It helps me a lot to teach my son

    BalasHapus
  4. Thanks a lot for you speech on my room.

    BalasHapus
  5. Thanks very,very much. The paragraph is very amazing i.m your brother from Egypt

    BalasHapus